Tell Me Your Problems

When people say that talking relieves the pain that one experiences by keeping whats troubling them inside, I chuckle a bit inside. Some people might think I am full of myself or a bit loony but that has never bothered me. Telling people everything that goes on in your mind, troubling or otherwise, is a bit unsafe in my opinion. Speaking whatever is on your mind is an equally dangerous tool but that is something I choose not to discuss in this blog post. The beauty of human concern is double-edged. On one hand you have people that need to hear other people's problems to feel like the world is turning and on the other hand you have people who suffer from the strange urge to just please and be in the good books of everyone that is a nerve-center in their lives. Whatever you like to label your concern as love, friendship, professional, etc. we ultimately fall into one of these categories because that is how we are by nature. The genuine feeling of concern has long left us and is probably practiced by two starving kids in Somalia who will only fight when a piece of bread becomes the difference in survival or death between them. When someone says that talking to God fixes problems too then I ask them whether it is talking to God or their belief in themselves that things will get better soon that makes the difference there (confusing line and I have written it so).
It's only sad that the world wants to fix all the problems around us instead of actually doing something better for humanity, we spend our lives trying to fix the ones we love or make them better but the reality is that we can't really operate in our own realm because we would feel totally useless unless we had someone we could call our 'pet project'. Maybe its my own dirty perception or my experiences that have made me this way but even if they have I choose not to change my perception till I see things differently.

Music Listened to while writing this blog - Mad World - Gary Jules
Mood - Indifferent

0 comments: